Puma’s Conservation Collection Pairs Effortless Style with a Focus On Recycled Materials
If you are looking for the biggest trend in golf apparel, your search won’t land on a trendy print or the hot color of the season. Instead, it’s all about recycled materials.
Given Puma Golf is one of the brands that has taken a leadership position in sustainability, there is no better place for it to drop its Conservation Collection than the emerald green fairways of TPC Scottsdale and the Waste Management Phoenix Open, a tournament known for its eco-friendly environment.
The Conversation Collection is the first capsule in Puma’s reenergized Tracks campaign consisting of eight exclusive collections influenced by iconic courses and tournaments on the 2022 schedule. Inspired by the adaptable plant life of Arizona’s desert, the whimsical prints with cacti, saguaros, and succulents embody the brand’s fun-loving style. Look for Rickie Fowler, Gary Woodland, and Emiliano Grillo to wear pieces created from recycled materials throughout the tournament. The capsule also aligns with PUMA’s Forever Better campaign, their promise for a more sustainable future.
Just a heads up; seven additional Tracks collections will be released and worn by Puma players during their corresponding tournament weeks throughout the season. Here’s a rundown. Mark your calendars.
- Arnold Palmer Collection (API) – Launching: Monday, March 1, 2022
- Egrets Collection (PLAYERS Championship) – Launching: Tuesday, March 7, 2022
- Spring Break Collection – Launching: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- A Gust O’Wind Collection (MASTERS Tournament) – Launching: April 4, 2022
- Beehive Collection (PGA Championship) – Launching: May 16, 2022
- Love/H8 Collection (U.S. Open) – Launching: June 13, 2022
- Lowlands Collection (The Open) – Launching: July 11, 2022