Tiger Woods says he will play in the Masters, but there is no end to the questions surrounding his 20th appearance in the tournament.
Will he win? Will he contend? Will he even make the cut? What will he wear?
Well, here’s the answer to that last question.
Tiger will begin his quest for a fifth Green Jacket in Nike’s white TW Vapor Trail Polo with hints of wolf grey and university red. Friday and Sunday Woods will sport the TW Glow Polo, and on moving day, he will wear the TW Bold Stripe Polo.
Each day he will pair his polos with Nike’s TW Adaptive Fit Pant that features perforations in the back yoke and behind the knee for breathability. He will complete his looks with complementary colorways of his TW’15 shoe and the lightweight TW Ultralight Tour Cap.
What We Like
- The TW Adaptive Fit Pant looks much better than those baggy trousers Tiger was wearing a couple of years ago. While we wouldn’t call them slim-fitting, they do offer a more modern silhouette.
- Tiger is at his best sartorially when he channels Arnold Palmer’s classic looks from the Golden Era. The tipped collar and two-snap placket on the TW Glow Polo is a step in that direction, but things go a little haywire on the back.
- The TW Bold Stripe Polo makes an aggressive statement for moving day. I just hope Tiger doesn’t ruin it by pairing it with a white belt.
What We Don’t Like
- Overall, there isn’t much color here. It feels a bit blah. Come on, Tiger. Kick it up a notch!
- Tiger likes to use the taped stripes across the shoulders and down the spine to help with alignment, but this design breaks up the look of the TW Glow polo and disrupts the continuity between the front and back of the shirt. Can’t these taped stripes be tonal, so they blend more.
- Tiger is going to wear a white belt against the dark pants. We just know it.