New Galvin Green waterproof jackets
keep you on the course this spring
It’s raining. Do I stay or do I play? If you own a piece of Galvin Green technical outerwear, you’re more apt to say ‘play’ no matter what Mother Nature is spewing.
For a rainy spring day, here are two of the newest Galvin Green jackets for men and women. Yes, a little pricey, but you paid $1000 for that mobile device in your pocket – we think staying dry playing golf vs having to cancel due to weather is just as valuable of an investment.
Galvin Green Alon Jacket
The Alon jacket for men is Galvin Green’s softest waterproof jacket ever. The new waterproof membrane technology provides increased breathability with a smooth hand feel.
Here’s what the design team has to say about the new fabrication:
“We have always wanted to develop a rain jacket in a 3-layer GORE-TEX material that maximizes protection against rain and wind while allowing full flexibility, feel and control in the game. By using the latest super-soft lightweight technology from Japan, it has become reality.”
- The GORE-TEX membrane that sits in between the face fabric and the C-KNIT mesh, is now 25 percent more breathable.
- The inside C-KNIT material is a lightweight laminated mesh fabric that acts as a glide to minimize friction for a non-restrictive golf swing.
- Collars and cuffs are rubberized.
- The chest and waist widths are adjustable.
- Repositioned side seams provide optimum comfort and fit.
- Available in white/black, two-toned blue, grey/black colors.
- Sizes S – 3XL
- MSRP: $695
Galvin Green Akita Jacket
For ladies, the Akita full-zip, fitted-cut jacket in lightweight GORE-TEX Paclite technology fabric is a versatile piece for travel and storing in your golf bag.
- Waterproof and breathable to keep you cool and dry on the course.
- Soft, stretch fabric is shaped through the sleeves for freedom of movement.
- Elastic drawstring at hem and adjustable cuffs for fit and comfort.
- Feminine styling.
- Available in cherry, navy, moonlight blue and black colors.
- Sizes XXS – XXL.
- MSRP: $475
Pair the jackets with several choices of Galvin Green first layers, rain hats and waterproof pants for a ‘play any day’ outfit.