GolfThreads has touched down in Orlando for three jam-packed days at the PGA Merchandise Show where we’ll dig into the latest and greatest swag that the golf fashion world has to offer. Be sure to follow the adventure on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
We will make a strong start right out of the gate as we check out mega brands Puma Golf, Adidas Golf and Under Armour on Wednesday morning. The afternoon sees us connecting with SoCal favorites Linksoul and TravisMathew before diving into Greyson’s supremely fashionable threads and Galvin Green’s top-shelf outerwear.
Thursday presents an interesting mix of big and small brands. GT hits Peter Millar, FootJoy, Oakley, Callaway, and New Balance in the first half of the day before checking out our favorite boutique labels like Devereux, Seamus Golf, State Apparel, and Redvanly. We’ll also be on site for Chase54’s tech demo and to see the new collections from Ping and Oxford.
There is no slowing down on Friday as we get the scoop on Greg Norman’s new performance sportswear collection and the latest stylish looks from Ralph Lauren. You want pants? We’ll also take a look at Bonobos’ great-fitting trousers and then look to accessorize them with luxurious shoes and belts from Royal Albartross.
Friday afternoon and Saturday? Golf and cocktails (not necessarily in that order).
So, what are we looking forward to at the PGA Show?
- G/FORE and Peter Millar have teamed up on a sick luxury shoe collaboration that will be the talk of the show.
- Greg Norman and Oxford are bringing technical performance to sportswear and their collections look amazing.
- Greyson’s debut collections were on point in 2016. We can’t wait to see what Charlie Schaefer has planned for the brand in 2017.
- The latest collections from Ralph Lauren are always a highlight. What will Billy Horschel be rockin’ at the majors?
- The new ECCO Classic Lux shoe is straight fire.
- A trip through the FootJoy Performance Fitting System to find the best FJs for our feet. We say, “Icons or bust!”